What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organization meet your business challenges. It’s the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
It's the cloud for all
We believe that the success made possible by the cloud must be accessible to every business and every organization—small and large, old and new.
Why Azure is the right choice
A combination of virtual machines and purpose-built large instances provides teh largest scale and widest range for yoru workloads.
Develop and deploy where you want, with the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Extend Azure on-premises with Azure Stack.
Create intelligent apps using powerful data and artificial intelligence services.
Join startups, governments, and 95 percent of Fortune 500 businesses who run on the Microsoft Cloud today. Safeguard your data in Azure with the most compliance coverage comparing with other cloud providers.
Strengthen your security posture with Microsoft Azure
Reduce costs and complexity with a highly secure cloud foundation managed by Microsoft. Use multi-layered, built-in security controls and unique threat intelligence from Azure to help identify and protect against rapidly evolving threats.
Start with a secure foundation
Take advantage of multi-layered security provided by Microsoft across physical datacenters, infrastructure, and operations in Azure. Gain from the state-of-art security delivered in Azure data centers globally. Rely on a cloud that is built with customized hardware, has security controls integrated into the hardware and firmware components, and added protections against threats such as DDoS. Benefit from a team of more than 3,500 global cybersecurity experts that work together to help safeguard your business assets and data in Azure.
Simplify security with built-in controls
Protect your workloads quickly with built-in controls and services in Azure across identity, data, networking, and apps. Get continuous protection with deeper insights from Azure Security Center. Extend protections to hybrid environments and easily integrate partner solutions in Azure.
Detect threats early with unique intelligence
Identify new threats and respond quickly with services that are informed by real-time global cybersecurity intelligence delivered at cloud scale. These actionable insights are developed by analyzing vast sources including 18 billion Bing web pages, 400 billion emails, 1 billion Windows device updates, and 450 billion monthly authentications. Using machine learning, behavioral analytics, and application-based intelligence, Microsoft data scientists analyze the flood of data in the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph. The resulting insights inform services in Azure and help you detect threats faster.
Azure is not a simple product. Microsft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services -- analytics, computing, database, networking, storage, and web -- for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. 50 different services in the Cloud!
Azure compute provides online processing time and hosting environments for running applications or workload such as SQL server in the cloud via virtual machines running Windows and Linux etc.
Azure provides a unified distributed storage system offering durability, encryption at rest, strongly consistent replication, and auto load-balancing. Backup and disaster recovery are also available with Azure site recovery.
Build your network in the cloud to reach your customer, on-premises users, and resources on global scale with your Azure Virtual Network resources.
Build secure solutions that help government agencies improve how they serve and protect their citizens
Reimagine the customer experience, empower employees, optimize risk management, and transform your product's mission
Deliver personal, seamless, and differentiated experiences with data-based customer insights
Gain actionable insights and respond quickly to customer feedback and market trends
Health and life sciences
Develop solutions to improve health-based outcomes and drive efficiency, while harnessing technology innovation
Ingram Micro Cloud
A Complete World of Solutions - Benefits & Support
As an authorized Microsoft Azure distributor, Ingram Micro Cloud connects partners with the world's largest cloud ecosystem, positioning partners to better manage their cloud services and grow revenue. At Ingram Micro Cloud, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a functional platform to run and drive a whole new way of doing business.
We bring the world's best vendors and customers together, enhancing the experience with global scale. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Broadest Solution Coverage
We offer security, business apps, cloud services, communication/collaboration and ifnfrastructure solutions to help our clients monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed and agility.
Integrated Digital And Channel Marketing
Our integrated digital and channel marketing team offers different go to market coverage and demand programs and reaching out to partners as well as end users via various means of vehicles and social media such as eDM, online platform, events, workshops, webinars, etc.
Become and Ingram Micro Cloud partner to start selecting from a broad catalog of category-leading services and offering the right solutions to your customers. In addition, with more than 300 cloud-dedicated employees globally and nearly a decade in the cloud business, we've got the resources and knowledge you need.
A new reality for computing
See new ways to work better together with the ultimate mixed reality device.
Discover new ways to connect and create
Work better together with HoloLens 2—an untethered mixed reality device with apps and solutions that enhance collaboration. Help your whole company be more productive and innovate with more purpose.
Work smarter with the ultimate mixed reality device
HoloLens 2 offers the most comfortable and immersive mixed reality experience available, with industry-leading solutions that deliver value in minutes—all enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft.
- See more holograms at once through the greatly increased field of view. Read text and see intricate details on 3D images more easily and comfortably with industry-leading resolution.
- Wear HoloLens 2 longer and more comfortably with a dial-in fit system designed for extended use. And keep your glasses on—the headset slides right over them. When it's time to switch tasks, flip the visor up to step out of mixed reality.
- Touch, grasp, and move holograms in ways that feel natural—they respond a lot like real objects. Log in to HoloLens 2 instantly and securely using just your eyes with Windows Hello. And voice commands work even in noisy industrial environments through smart microphones and natural language speech processing.
- Move freely, with no wires or external packs to get in your way. The HoloLens 2 headset is a self-contained computer with Wi-Fi connectivity, which means that everything you need goes with you while you work.
Business-ready solutions for HoloLens 2
Empower your workforce from day one with mixed reality apps from Microsoft Dynamics 365 and solutions from industry partners.
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist
Empower technicians to collaborate more efficiently by working together from different locations with Dynamics 365 Remote Assist on HoloLens, Android, or iOS devices.
- Solve problems in real time
- Share your real-time view with experts in remote locations to get the help you need and stay hands-free on HoloLens or Remote Assist mobile.
- Bring critical information into view
- Take advantage of information from Dynamics 365 Field Service or capture asset information and integrate it with the Power Platform or other enterprise applications.
- Walk the site without being on location
- Avoid travel and reduce costs and possible delays with remote inspections—combine video, screenshots, and annotations for more seamless workflows on the devices you already use.
Dynamics 365 Guides
Empower your employees with step-by-step holographic instructions that reduce errors, solidify skills, and close knowledge gaps—no coding required.
- Reduce errors and improve safety
- Make sure that no step is missed and reinforce compliance by providing standardized procedures and safety warnings in the flow of work.
- Close knowledge gaps and strengthen skills
- Share photos, videos, and 3D models to personalize training and turn expert mentoring into a repeatable, interactive learning tool.
- Adapt to your work in real time
- Create decision trees within your guides to adapt employees’ work based on any context, and use Power Apps to save transactional data without ever having to leave the Guides application.
- Use data to improve workflow efficiency
- Pull employee performance data into real-time Power BI dashboards, making it easier to improve processes and identify where instruction is needed.
Control access to your devices and protect your data
Run your solution on a trusted foundation.